Friday, November 30, 2007

Longer School days, what?

Last fall 10 different schools in Massachuetts decided to do a expirment. They decided to keep the kids in school for longer days. I dont like that because i dont even like going to school now so i wouldnt like going for longer days. They said that it helped the students out in their end of the school year tests. I really dont care if they helped them out in the end or not as long as i pass the test. well this is just my thoughts on it. You can read the article at:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/11/30/longer_school_day_appears_to_boost_mcas_scores/?p1=MEWell_Pos1

4 comments:

AWest93 said...

I don't like the idea of longer school days.I don't see where it would help test scores improve that much,and if schools want sports teams,then the playing and practice time will be affected by longer days.

7014jmh said...

I dont know if i would really like to do that have longer days of school im with you i really dont like school that much. You would be going instead of 6 hours you would go like 8-9 hours i couldnt take that.

10271Sw said...

I really don't like the idea of longer school days. I probably wouldn't be able to make it through the whole day.

10270St said...

Thanks for commenting my blog. I thought the article was a good one too.